Friday, February 28, 2014

Introduction

Hello,

My name is Courtney, I am 31 years old and after having my weight fluctuate for along time, and after currently being at my heaviest I decided to do a gastric surgery in November 2013. I initially wanted to do the lap band but after research, taking to others that had the surgeries, and after talking to my surgeon I decided on the Vertical Sleeve surgery. I wanted to create this blog because really I couldn't find much about the process...good and the bad. So I am going to lay it all on the line...good....bad...suggestions and will give you all my experience through the process. I will try and post daily. Of course anything I suggest is just that...it is a suggestion, I am not a medical professional and I will just be giving my experience and opinion :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment