Tuesday, March 4, 2014

4 weeks until surgery

So I have 4 weeks until surgery.....It seems like forever but I know it will be here before I know it! I have started some transitions.

1. Cutting back my coffee....started drinking only ONE cup a day instead of one POT a day ;-)
2. For my in between meals I am drinking my 8 oz of almond milk and protein powder (blah! but I will get used to it!)
3. Drinking more water
4. Practicing sipping instead of gulping
5. Cutting out soda
6. Smaller bites of food, and eating slower.

As the month progresses I will get more strict, but so far this is what I am doing. I am also getting receipe ideas, connecting with other people who have gone through or are going through the same thing, and just  preparing myself for the road ahead.

I am on "My fitness Pal" and have meat some really nice people... I really like the forums there! I am going to end this by suggestion a nice guy on the forums told me about:

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/

Great resource!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just starting the surgery journey (had my first appt. yesterday at the clinic and it takes approximately nine months to go through all the referrals) and I decided to give up Diet pop for Lent. I've cheated a couple of times at restaurants and have found it very hard. I know it's something I have to give up though!
    Best of luck to you on your upcoming surgery!

    ReplyDelete