Sunday, March 23, 2014

Day 3

So far so good. On day three of my diet. Still need to work on getting more water, however I'm completely off coffee with no headaches anymore. I'm struggling at night with sweet cravings but have not given in to temptation. Instead I have a spoon full of sugar free pudding or a no sugar added Popsicle. Also my new favorite tea helps too. It is licorice spice and it tastes like I am eating licorice. It's amazing!! 

Here is my day three lunch: 1/4 cup lowfat cottage cheese and 2oz of fruit. I swapped my morning fruit to have at lunch because I had been told it is better to start the day with a veggie so I have eggs and avacado for my morning meal. 

In case you are interested in the tea here is a picture of the box: 

Happy sunday to all! I'm going to go plant some tomatoes. 

2 comments:

  1. It is amazing! if you dont find it at your store check Amazon.

    ReplyDelete